View the latest presentation
- Who is Orion Office REIT?
Orion Office REIT specializes in the ownership, acquisition and management of a diversified portfolio of mission-critical and corporate headquarters office buildings in high-quality suburban markets across the U.S. The portfolio is leased primarily on a single-tenant net lease basis to creditworthy tenants.
The company’s team of experienced industry leaders employs a proven, cycle-tested investment evaluation framework which serves as the lens through which capital allocation decisions are made for the current portfolio and future acquisitions.
- When does Orion Office REIT’s fiscal year end?
Orion Office REIT has a December 31st fiscal year end.
- Who are the members of Orion Office REIT’s management team?
Orion Office REIT’s management team collectively has over 100 years of experience and extensive knowledge of the single-tenant suburban office real estate sector, including operations, leasing, acquisitions, development and disposition of assets through all stages of the real estate life cycle. This team has in-depth market experience, long-standing relationships with local, regional and national industry participants and a proven track record of execution. More information on the individual management team members can be found here: The Orion Team :: Orion Office REIT Inc. (ONL) (onlreit.com)
- What is Orion Office REIT's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol ONL.
- When was Orion Office REIT spun-off, and when did its shares start trading?
Orion Office REIT was spun-off on November 12, 2021, and its shares started trading on November 15, 2021.
- Where is Orion Office REIT located?
New York Office:
19 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
2398 E. Camelback Road
Suite Suite 1060
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Does Orion Office REIT have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, at this time, Orion does not offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Orion Office REIT have a dividend reinvestment program purchase plan (DRIP)?
No, at this time, Orion does not offer a DRIP program.
- What are Orion Office REIT’s values?
The company’s reputation for integrity and serving its stockholders responsibly is of critical importance. Orion is committed to managing the company for the benefit of stockholders and is focused on maintaining strong corporate governance.
All of the Orion Office REIT directors have a reputation for integrity, honesty, and adherence to high ethical standards. Each director has demonstrated business acumen and an ability to exercise sound judgment, as well as a commitment of service to Orion Office REIT and the Board of Directors.
- How do I contact Orion Office REIT’s investor relations team?
You can contact Orion Office REIT’s investor relations team with any questions or comments via email (email@example.com) or phone (602-675-0338).
- How do I purchase Orion Office REIT stock?
To purchase Orion Office REIT stock, please contact a brokerage firm.
- Who is Orion Office REIT's transfer agent?
- Was Orion Office REIT’s spin-off from Realty Income considered taxable transaction for U.S. federal income tax purposes?
Yes, Orion Office REIT’s spin-off from Realty Income was a taxable transaction for U.S. federal income tax purposes. Realty Income will provide its stockholders with tax information on an IRS Form 1099-DIV, informing them of the amount and character of its distributions during the taxable year, including the spin-off. For a discussion of certain U.S. federal income tax considerations related to the spin-off, see the final information statement filed as Exhibit 99.1 to Orion’s Current Report on Form 8-K filed on October 25, 2021.
- What was the value ascribed to the shares of Orion Office REIT for purposes of determining the amount of the distribution?
Realty Income will provide its stockholders with tax information on an IRS Form 1099-DIV, informing them of the amount and character of its distributions during the taxable year, including the spin-off. Realty Income will determine the value to ascribe to the Orion Office REIT shares for purposes of reporting the distribution on IRS Form 1099-DIV. Please reach out to Realty Income with questions on this matter: https://www.realtyincome.com/contact-us/default.aspx.